05 Jan MPower Specialized & Educational Program – Starts Jan 16th – 10 weeks
Number of Sessions: 10
Date: 16 January (Saturday) 2021 11:00 AM
Register now https://www.dowhatuluv.ca/program/444/64
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm * Please bring comfortable clothing and a snack
Ages: Grade 1 – 5 – Boys & Girls
Dates: Jan 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 13, 20, 27, March 6, 13, 19
Location: Fit Body Boot Camp – 503 -1515 Broadway St, Port Coquitlam (Click on the link for directions https://vimeo.com/357706936)
This specialized educational program will offer the following sessions to support your child’s mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being with physical literacy activities, fitness, social and emotional learning, and resiliency strategies:
Program Benefits – build self-esteem and confidence, effectively handle bullying, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase safety and reduce risks.
– Mpower your Inner Ninja: martial arts, self- defense, mindfulness, assertive communication, self-regulation skills
– MPower Your Inner Yogi: yoga, self-regulation, relaxation, breathing techniques, crafts and body movement
– MPower Your Inner Rhythm – musical & creative performance; group musical games and creative performance
– MPower your Inner Rockstar – singing, acting, and movement through fun games and physical activity
– MPower your Inner Warrior – basic jujitsu moves – falling, rolls, strikes, punches, meditation, and life skills
All COVID- 19 Guidelines and Regulations are followed. A mask will be mandatory to wear in class.
A letter will be sent out to parents the week before class addressing COVID-19 Protocol for drop off and pick up.
For more info and questions call Michelle @ 778.228.2005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: If you can not find your “school,” please use “Other” as your own school.