13 Apr MPower Specialized & Educational Program – April 17th – June 19, 2021
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm * Please bring comfortable clothing and a lunch
Ages: Grade 1 – 5 – Boys & Girls
Dates: April 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19
Location: Fit Body Boot Camp – 503 -1515 Broadway St, Port Coquitlam (Click on the link for directions https://vimeo.com/357706936
To register for more info: https://www.dowhatuluv.ca/program/481/64
This specialized educational program will offer the following sessions to support your child’s mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being with physical literacy activities, fitness, social and emotional learning, self-regulation strategies and resiliency skills.
Program Benefits – build self-esteem and confidence, effectively handle bullying, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase safety and reduce risks.
– Mpower your Inner Ninja: martial arts, self- defense, mindfulness, assertive communication, self-regulation skills
– MPower Your Inner Yogi: yoga, self-regulation, relaxation, breathing techniques, crafts and body movement
– MPower Your Inner Monkey: tumbling and acrobatic games for beginner gymnastics
– Mpower your Inner Creativity: creative modern dance fueled by emotion to be expressed visually and physically.
– MPower your Inner Rockstar – singing, acting, and movement through fun games and physical activity
– MPower your Inner Warrior – basic jujitsu moves – falling, rolls, strikes, punches, meditation, and life skills
* Special Guest Instructor – David Pavane – improv, acting and vocal variation skills
All COVID- 19 Guidelines and Regulations are followed. A mask will be mandatory to wear in class.
A letter will be sent out to parents the week before class addressing COVID-19 Protocol for drop off and pick up.
For more info and questions call Michelle @ 778.228.2005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: If you can not find your “school,” please use “Other” as your own school.
“My daughter has been attending the Saturday’s MPower Specialized program since September 2020 when it first opened. She has continued to attend the program throughout the whole year because she truly really enjoys it! What she likes the most is the part where Michelle and her team apply several practices like: yoga, ninja moves like jujitsu & self-defence for kids, dance and arts! It runs from 11AM-2PM which is great as I know she is well taken care of, learning and having lots of fun! We highly recommend this program, no one will be disappointed.’ – Paloa WM