02 Oct COVID – 19 Guideline & Plan 2020
ALL PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS & CLASSES will adhere to the following guidelines:
-Any senior, adult, teen or child will answer and initial their name with the questionnaire below:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Are you feeling sick? (Examples include a new cough, headache, weakness, fever, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) while they were ill? If yes to one or more then:
Do not enter the building. Return home.
Reduce your risk of infection by:
- Frequently washing your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
- Coughing or sneezing into your arm or tissue
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick to avoid spreading the illness to others.
- Every person participating in any program, session or classes will be asked at interval times to handwash upon request. Hand sanitizers will be in the location for use as well for instructors and participants.
- Handwashing Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/
- Any equipment used will be sanitized after every use by the instructor only.
- A mask will be used to enter a building by instructors. No mask is required for teaching.
- All supplies; pens, pencil crayons, glue scissors will be given to each participant with NO sharing allowed.
- All participants will be maintain social distancing 2 metres (6 feet) apart from each other throughout the classes.
- Special markers for lunch and other activities will be on the floor to keep the 2 metre (6 feet) distancing apart from each other.
- No Food or exchange of anything will be allowed.
DROP – OFF & PICK UP: – Parents, caregivers, or legal guardians will be required to sign their child(ren) in and out each day. A child(ren) will not be released until the adult, who has signed in their child(ren) that day, arrives to pick them up or contact has been made for an alternate arrangement. They will not be allowed in the building unless its an
– BC Health Guidelines:http://www.bccdc.ca/HealthProfessionalsSite/Documents/COVID19_PhysicalDistancingPoster.pdf